Applications will be received in two batches, with the following deadlines:
1st Batch – due on December 26, 2023
2nd Batch – due on March 15, 2024
The State Institution “Entrepreneurship and Export Promotion Office” with the support of the USAID Competitive Economy Program offers small and medium enterprises (SMEs) support in restoration and development of their enterprises in Ukraine in the realities of wartime by providing specialized consulting services - sessions with international business experts at the OnFrontiers global marketplace.
*OnFrontiers is a global marketplace that connects approximately 50,000 world-class experts, assisting entrepreneurs in finding solutions to their business inquiries.
More information about the initiative - The Knowledge Network OnFrontiers.
The consultations cover and are not limited to the following issues:
- Assessment and adaptation of the business model in connection with the war, including reconfiguration of production facilities and business processes in connection with relocation.
- Solutions in the field of marketing and promotion of goods or services to new markets in EU and other locations (logistics / market research).
- Adaptation of a product or service to new international market / adapting product labels so confirm with EU requirements.
- Change and adaptation of supply chains that were broken due to the war.
- Import/export substitution in the local and global markets previously occupied by russian and belarussian companies.